edina tien: back-at-home blues

June 12, 2006

back-at-home blues


Feeling so blahhh after returning from our trip to Europe. Too tired to get out a pen and journal today...decided to start this blog since my typing can better keep up with my thoughts. Had a page on Yahoo 360, but that was attracting weirdos. Hoping this will be better and allow me to connect with other people's blogs, too. So anyway, our trip was so fabulous that it was a bit of a letdown to return home. Not that I didn't love picking the dogs up from the kennel and having them with us again (they seemed much happier, too).

This is the first time I've gone somewhere far away and not wanted to go home. I haven't figured out what that means. Haven't properly digested everything yet. For now, here's a photo of part of the inside of Antoni Gaudi's La Sagrada Familia which has been under construction in Barcelona since 1882! Isn't it wild?

Thanks for listening whoever's out there. I'm feeling a little better already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home