edina tien: artchix turns five

August 02, 2006

artchix turns five



Here are the five ATCs I made for the ARTchix ATC contest to commemorate their 5th anniversary. Since I decided to enter at the last minute and they have to arrive in Canada by the 15th, I challenged myself to finishing these in only a few days (remember, I'm SLOW!). The last time I sent something to Canada, it took almost three weeks to arrive, but I'm hoping these make it by the deadline. It took me a day longer than I planned to complete them and not all of them turned out as well as I wanted, but I'm proud of the fact that I set a goal and didn't flake on myself. When I commit to other people's deadlines, I never flake, but projects for myself...that's another story (as the piles around my studio will attest). But, I'm really trying to turn over a new leaf and finish things that I start...call it a mid-year's resolution!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole - Small Treasures said...

Hi Edina, I'm so glad I found your blog. You do such great artwork! Will visit you again soon!

Regards
creani

August 16, 2006 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home