edina tien: presents!

August 25, 2006

presents!





Before I even had a chance to give my friend, Suzanne, her gift (see yesterday's post), she presented me with lots of goodies. First, a sweet little bag she made - her craftswomanship is awesome! Next, some darling fabric which I love and can never seem to find on my own. And last, but not least, a fun retro knitting book from 1985. Brings back memories...I'm not that old (am I?), but grew up on these clothes and hairdos. Though the styles are outdated, there's lots to learn about color and patterns from the talented Kaffe Fassett. I'm including one of my favorite photos from the book - enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're enjoying the book, bag, and fabrics. I can't resist anything by Kaffee Fassett.

August 29, 2006 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home