edina tien: mmca meet-up

August 21, 2006

mmca meet-up

This weekend, I met a fellow member of MMCA who was visiting Portland, Chris Young. I took her to a few cool stores: Collage, Paper Zone, Rejuvenation Hardware, and Hippo Hardware. I had really wanted to show her SCRAP but, unfortunately, their website forgot to mention (or maybe I just didn't see) that it would be closed due to a special event. The event sounded cool, like a recycling artist's version of Iron Chef, but we didn't stay for that.

The above photo shows the ATC and shrink plastic earrings that Chris made for me - isn't that nice? The one I swapped with her was the blue one from my previous post. The red one will be swapped with Melissa who was supposed to join us in our outing but had to cancel at the last minute.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole - Small Treasures said...

Hi Edina,
sounds like you had fun with shopping! The ATC is as gorgeous as yours.
I added my Email onto my blog and would be pleased to hear from you.

creani

August 22, 2006 9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Edina, I am so glad you and Chris had such a great time! Sorry I got pulled away at the last minute, but I was thinking of you guys. I have ATCs for both of you, so be watching your mail!
Melissa

August 25, 2006 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home