edina tien: blogger comments

September 14, 2006

blogger comments

If you are a Blogger user and are having trouble leaving comments on my blog (or other Blogger blogs), it might have something to do with the fact that not everyone has switched over to the new beta version. I think Blogger is currently working on this issue so it should be resolved eventually. In the meantime, try selecting "Other" and typing in your information instead of signing in with your Blogger ID and password (however, this will only work if the blog is set up to accept comments from non-Blogger visitors). See the following link for more information: http://knownissues.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

Edina...

THANKS for the info.

I have tried to leave several comments on your blog.

I am always getting an error after I try to post.

=)
Tracie

September 14, 2006 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home