edina tien: art & soul - part one

October 12, 2006

art & soul - part one

Holy moley, has it really been ten days since I last posted? Well, it's been a very busy period, and I haven't finished taking photos of all my Art & Soul class projects so those will be coming in the near future. All in all, I had a wonderful time - as I'm sure I've said before, my favorite part at art retreats is meeting other artists. Spending time with talented and generous teachers and students are what make these events memorable for me. This time, I was grateful that I had the chance to meet artists who I had only "known" via my blog and the internet. What a treat to be able to interact in person...cyperspace is a great way to keep in touch but it's just not the same as the real thing!

More thoughts and photos to follow in the days to come...

3 Comments:

Blogger Lori S-C said...

It sounds like you had a great time at Art and Soul~
Can't wait to see your pics and hear more...

October 12, 2006 6:07 PM  
Blogger Mary Stanley said...

Me too! Can't wait to see what you created and hear about what classes you took.
mary

October 13, 2006 1:17 PM  
Blogger Paulette Insall ~ Reflecting Colors of the Soul said...

It was so great to meet you at vendor night! I hope Lisa sold lots of her jewelry...it's gorgeous!!!! So...we have to talk about meeting up soon. Let me know what you're schedule's like.

Now I'm off to devour your posts about your A&S classes...I'm having to live vicariously through you guys that got to take classes since I didn't get to. I'd better start saving up now so I'll have enough money to go next year. :)

October 13, 2006 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home