edina tien: behold the bedlam that is the multiples swap

October 19, 2006

behold the bedlam that is the multiples swap

Here I am working on getting my "Hot Flashes from the Kitchen" pages finished (hosted by The Creative Underground). This was a much more involved swap than a typical fatbook. Not only do I have to cut out the top of the pages by hand (in case you can't tell, they are apron-shaped), but I have to laminate them and then hand-cut again. Though the process is a bit tedious, I have to say I cannot wait to get this book back...it will be so fun to see what everyone else did and to try out some new, easy and quick (hence, hot "flash") recipes!! I will post a close-up of my page once everyone gets their books back.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Good job, Edina!
Hugs, Shari

October 20, 2006 5:53 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

This looks so totally cool!!!!!!! What a great idea!!! Your picture inspires me to get working on my project!!

October 22, 2006 7:53 AM  
Blogger katie said...

hi edina,
wow, what a cool project you've undertaken here. I've heard so much about the creative underground i just now went and joined their yahoo group :-)
it was a pleasure meeting you and Lisa at A & S - look forward to seeing you both again! I've linked you to my blog.

October 22, 2006 9:35 AM  
Blogger tracy roos said...

WOW! I can't wait to get this book back. I love your pages! oxox

October 26, 2006 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home