edina tien: going backward

October 13, 2006

going backward






I'm going in reverse chronological order as I describe my A&S classes, since I seem to be finishing my projects in that order!

The last two workshops I took were taught by Michael DeMeng - a talented artist and really fun teacher. The one I'll talk about here is the 3D Polaroid Assemblage class. Shown above are the raw materials I started with (minus paint, caulk, and doodads) and my finished piece. In the post below, I am sharing a few of the incredible assemblages that my fellow students made. My apologies that I'm unable to give credit to each individual artist. The only attributions I'm sure of are the first two which were created by Deb Trotter and Kathy Wasilewski, two amazing artists who I've become acquainted with through the internet and had the pleasure of meeting for the first time in person at A&S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home