edina tien: "may I always be worth of my friends" - author unknown

October 24, 2006

"may I always be worth of my friends" - author unknown


I got two RAKs in the mail yesterday...one is a rughooked pillow from my friend, Shari - isn't it lovely? It's always a treat to receive handmade art. And I know how much effort goes into rughooking (I'm still working on the one I started in June at ArtFiberFest) so I really treasure this special pillow!

The other gift I received is a kumihimo kit from my friend, Paula - she was so thoughtful to send this to me because I had to cancel on an upcoming retreat with my local art group where she plans to demonstrate how to make these fiber braids. Now I can try out this technique at home and attend the retreat in spirit!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori S-C said...

Cool stuff came in your mail yesterday, and thanks for sharing them online here today! Aren't fiberfriends the best?

you deserve such nice surprises!

Lori

October 24, 2006 4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pillow how fun and it's so nice to get great goodies in the mail!!! enjoy them!!! and liking the apron swap pieces you are doing!!! would have loved to do the swap but just too much going on!!! have fun I loved the pantie book I got!!! Hugs Linda

October 25, 2006 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home