edina tien: diet? what diet?

November 17, 2006

diet? what diet?

It's been a busy week as we get ready to go out of town to visit family and friends for Thanksgiving. Since the deadline is during our trip, I spent a lot of time finishing another swap hosted by The Creative Underground called Divine Definitions: An Artistic Vessel of Inspiration and Enlightenment. Isn't that a fabulous name for a swap? We each had to pick a word and make things to embody that word. The hostess plans to create for each of us a decorated container in which to house all our new treasures, and I can't wait to see it. Unfortunately, I can't post a photo of my own creations until after the swap is complete, since they want it to be a surprise when everyone opens their package.

So instead I offer you this box of cookies I got at Trader Joe's yesterday...sooooo yummy and they don't have any trans fats in them (too bad they're not low-fat also). They're a limited edition for the holiday season, so if you have a store in your neighborhood and you're a mint and chocolate lover like me, don't miss 'em!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Petunia said...

Oh...these look yummy! Have a fun trip.

November 18, 2006 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home