edina tien: anyone else having trouble with the post office?

December 04, 2006

anyone else having trouble with the post office?

Priority Mail packages are going missing, originating from different parts of the U.S. (no, unfortunately, none have delivery confirmation so the senders can't track them). What's the deal - do they just throw out the ones that don't have a tracking number? Can anyone enlighten me? The only upside to this is knowing that I did the right thing getting delivery confirmation for the packages I've sent out over the years! Maybe it's time to switch to UPS...

clarification...the above was not a statement about the mail in general, just packages for art swaps I happen to be participating in! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Petunia said...

Yikes...I hope this doesn't happen to the latest package of samples I sent to Art & Soul. I would be really bummed. I'll have to get the tracking number next time.

December 04, 2006 1:51 PM  
Blogger Lelainia N. Lloyd said...

I know for a fact that one Hallowe'en parcel from a friend plus two book pages have been lost by USPS in the last month.(ANd that's way pre-xmas rush time!!) They never even made it into Canada. Lost, never to be seen again! Makes me darn mad!! GO UPS if you want them to actually arrive at point B!!

December 05, 2006 8:12 AM  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

The tracking numbers don't even mean anything. Had a priority parcel take 6 weeks to get to me with a tracking number. All the number ever showed was that it had been received at the drop off post office but there it sat, appreantly until it magically showed up here yesterday. I'm sorry but the USPS is a joke. If you want to make sure packages arrive.. UPS or FedEx is the way to go.

LOL, I guess I needed to have a mini rant there.

December 08, 2006 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home