edina tien: happy holidays!

December 22, 2006

happy holidays!

We're off to Vegas for a few days. I know it's an odd choice but my parents insisted on a family vacation this year, and Vegas is a short enough flight that we can drop off and pick up the dogs on our travel days and shorten their stay at the kennel. None of us really gamble so our focus will be on hanging out with each other, eating good food, and watching great shows. The last time hubby and I visited Vegas was about 8 years ago, so I'm sure we'll also check out all the over-the-top hotels that have been built since then...I think New York-New York was the newest hotel when we were there!

I'll be back next week to share the rest of the 12 days gift swap and some other projects in the works. Until then, may you and your loved ones share a joyous holiday together!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

merry christmas! have a fun + safe trip!

December 22, 2006 7:44 PM  
Blogger deb said...

Vegas for Christmas...too much fun! I hope you and your family have a wonderful time.

Merry Christmas, Edina.

December 24, 2006 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home