edina tien: latest collage

January 03, 2007

latest collage

How is the new year going for everyone? I've been pretty productive considering I've been sick for the last several days (that's two nasty colds within a month - ugh!) I finished adding the duplicate stitch to a knitted bag which will be felted. You can see a photo of that on my knit blog here. I also started making 36 charms for a swap hosted by Diane Downs. Lastly, I made the above collage which will be made into 8 charms for another swap hosted by Romona Ashman for ArtFest. I'll have photos of those next week.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Petunia said...

I love the collage. This will be cute as a charm. Hey...did you know when I view your blog that the text portion is way down at the bottom after all the links. So when I view your blog...I see all the links on the left and large white space where typically the post is...so I have to scroll down to see your posting...does this make sense? This started when you switched to the new template.

January 03, 2007 2:50 PM  
Blogger Ellen Lyn said...

Edina, the collage is wonderful and I'm sure the completed charm will be just as lovely! I can't wait to see the finished bracelet and meet all the participants, AND ArtFest in general, of course--I'm so excited about it all!

January 04, 2007 7:53 AM  
Blogger dogfaeriex5 said...

yeah, i will be a lucky recipient of one of these charms...it is so beautiful, cannot wait to see them all on a bracelet..thank-you for sharing!
xox~k

January 05, 2007 8:15 AM  
Blogger Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

Edina...
Your Collage is GREAT!!!! I LOVE IT!

I sure hope your holidays were wonderful. I can't wait to see you at Artfest!

xo

January 06, 2007 7:03 PM  
Blogger Maija said...

Beautiful collage, Edina...it's will make a perfect charm. How did you get involved with the charm swap with the Ashman's? I'm taking another one of their classes this year at Artfest....I can't wait!

January 07, 2007 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home