edina tien: seems like a lifetime ago...

January 19, 2007

seems like a lifetime ago...

waaaay back in November when I mentioned the Divine Definitions swap I participated in. Well, it looks like they have finally been sent back out, so I'm going ahead and showing you what I made. I soldered jump rings to mini light bulbs then attached eyelash yarn, glittery stars, metal beads, and soldered charms made from two glass pebbles sandwiched together. On one side is my chosen word, "illuminate," and on the other, a brief definition, "to light up; shed light on; enlighten." I can't wait to see all the other swappers' creations and will share them with you when they arrive.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

edina... what a BRIGHT... idea..... love the lightbulb

=)))))

January 20, 2007 10:26 AM  
Blogger primdollie said...

Oh I love this!!! what a great idea!! you have such wonderful inventive ideas!! I wish some of that would rub off on me!!! can't wait to see what you get back hope you post it!! Hugs Linda

January 20, 2007 7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooohhh girlie this is gorgeous and very original! The other girls in that swap are VERY lucky!

mwah

Carla

January 29, 2007 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home