edina tien: whew!

January 31, 2007

whew!

Just finished my last written exam for my drawing class. Now that those are done and I have no more textbook reading to do - the rest of the quarter will be all drawing, thank goodness - I hope to be a bettter blogger, both posting and reading, and to catch up on email. I'm sooooo backlogged on everything in life, it's ridiculous. But I do have to share this one new-to-me discovery. Darn that Amazon suggestions feature...here's what it presented to me after I put something on my wish list: Marie Claire Ideés. After reading the reviews, I decided I had to have it, so I went directly to the magazine's website and subscribed since some reviewers complained about ordering through Amazon. My French is pretty rusty so hopefully I input all my info correctly. Then I decided I wanted the December issue because the photos on the website were just too enticing. I did some calling around and found a local store (a cigar shop of all places!) that carried it. Here are a few yummy pages - if I read it correctly, the cute bags are ones that readers made and sent in for some kind of contest and fundraiser for a medical charity. There were ten pages of those bags so these are only a small selection.





2 Comments:

Blogger Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

AMEN... on your stmt about being behind on EVERYTHING...

WHEW... one week in NY and I feel like I have a month of to-do's... LOL

=)

February 03, 2007 11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found Marie Claire Idees at Rich's Cigar Shop. OH MY it is SO amazing!!! Enjoy!

February 08, 2007 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home