edina tien: artella article

March 02, 2007

artella article

I was recently asked to be interviewed for Artella's online creativity newspaper, The Daily Muse. Someone on their staff came across my blog and was interested in having me as a Featured Artist. I was flattered to be asked and am tickled that my interview is scheduled to be published next Thursday, March 8. You can check out the front page blurb that day by bookmarking this link or sign up for a free two-day subscription or a $3 monthly subscription to read the full article. I'm also supposed to get a copy to put on my blog so will try to do that, too.

Have an artfully splendid weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

Cograts.. Mz... Edina.. on your Artella interview!!!!

March 03, 2007 3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That's great news. I look forward to reading your article.

March 06, 2007 5:29 AM  
Blogger Kristen Robinson said...

This is wonderful news I cannot wait to read the interview!

XO
Kristen

March 07, 2007 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home