edina tien: what do you really care about?

June 19, 2007

what do you really care about?

I came across this cool blog recently and loved today's post and wanted to share it with you. I especially like what she says about always wanting more. I wish people could see how much they already have instead of focusing on what is missing. People who have few material things are often much happier than the financially wealthy, so what does that say about what is really important in life? Emotional connections...that's at the top of my list. How about you?

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

EDINA... THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this inspiration... I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

I am SUPER SORRY to hear you are not going to be at A&S. I SURE wanted to see your sweet smiling face!!!

Hoping everything is going ok....?

June 20, 2007 11:38 AM  
Blogger Blogging Masterclass said...

Thank you for talking about this on your beautiful blog. My name is Holly Becker by the way, just so you know the girl behind the blog. :)

I can't wait to surf around your site, it's beautiful here!!

June 20, 2007 4:41 PM  
Blogger Corey said...

Hi Edina, I just wanted to thank you for your support on my blog after yesterday's blow to my self-confidence!! You're right- the comment said more about her than me- thanks for reminding me of that! :)

June 24, 2007 6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home