edina tien: hello again!

July 25, 2008

hello again!




Was that the longest hiatus ever between posts? It must be close. I've decided to start posting here again but will share mostly photographs since they are what I love most about other people's blogs.

Yesterday I received the new issue (#12) of Art & Life and was immediately taken by Teesha's article on the mini journal made with cardstock and scrapbook paper. It's not often that I read about a project and feel the urge to make it right away, but this one spoke to me (it probably helped that I had all the supplies readily available). Anyway, here is the starting point of my journal. I'll post more photos as it gets filled.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, welcome back. Your mini journal looks fantastic. I found your blog through Club Creative. I've just recently returned to be more active again. It was good to see inspiring work today - like yours :).

Hope to see you in the group too.

July 28, 2008 10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Edina! Welcome back!! I just happened upon your name on Lisa Call's blog and was so glad to see that you are posting again. Will be looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful artwork and photos. Deb

July 29, 2008 5:32 PM  
Blogger Sweet Petunia said...

How on earth did I miss this post...I think I may have linked to your knitting one in blogspot:)
welcome back! When are you arriving to A&S? Hugs from me to you!

August 02, 2008 7:58 AM  
Blogger Dawn D. Sokol said...

YAYYY! Edina's back! We've missed you. I love your mini journal...I've been wanting to make one of these, too, after seeing Teesha's in Art & Life...Will you be going to Artfest? Hope to see you soon!

Dawn
dblogala.typepad.com

August 02, 2008 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home